Sunday 5 October 2008

A challenging week indeed


Well,
This week certainly has thrown up a few challenges and mainly towards the the end of the week. Everything with my business appears to be heading in the right direction and the radio show Inspire A Nation on www.playvybz.com is getting bigger and bigger. By the way I have introduced a new feature The K Report by Christian Casher from www.christiancasher.com who will be giving his tips and advice on the stock markets, it is not all doom and gloom.

Towards the end of the week I had a phone call from the surveyors about my flat that I am in process of buying in Cardiff, wales, and that set my creative mind off. It is looking like the investment is going to need some rolling on my behalf, what do I mean??? well it means I am going to have to top it up with my own money because the rentals in the area wont cover my mortage...interesting...challenging...my head was off on one...so I spent Thurs working out how I can make it work and that was a challenge and at the time a tough one...and I must admit that got me down a bit...the temptation in those situations is to go and hide, instead I took action. I created a fan page for my radio show and then fan page for a project that I am working on to get more applicants for Superstars Coachs that will bring me in some extra income when it is up and running:-)

I felt 10 times better because I had taken action, and really blasted through the insecurities that had started to play on my mind. Do I know how I am going to make it work, now I do, by generating more income for myself, because down the line the flat will be worth a lot. As always having faith in myself has pushed me through my weakness into strength.

Till next week,

Elliot

No comments: